| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hakodate in March is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with sleet or snow from time to time. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of water falls during on average 19 days.
- The blue above Hakodate is slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:19 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hakodate March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hakodate, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hakodate:
- Rumoi, Japan - 247.3 kms (153.7 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) NNE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNE
- Otaru, Japan - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) N
- Sapporo, Japan - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NNE
- Obihiro, Japan - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) ENE
- Kutchan, Japan - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Tomakomai, Japan - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) NE
- Muroran, Japan - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Hiroo, Japan - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) ENE
- Urakawa, Japan - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ENE
- Mutsu, Japan - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) S
- Hachinohe, Japan - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) SSE
- Morioka, Japan - 238.1 kms (148 miles) S