| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hakodate in January is slightly cold at -3.4 °C (25.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with snow time and again. Just 71.3mm (2.8in) of water tumbles across an average of 24 days.
- The skies in Hakodate are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:30 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:30.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hakodate January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hakodate, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hakodate:
- Rumoi, Japan - 247.3 kms (153.7 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) NNE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNE
- Otaru, Japan - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) N
- Sapporo, Japan - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NNE
- Obihiro, Japan - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) ENE
- Kutchan, Japan - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Tomakomai, Japan - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) NE
- Muroran, Japan - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Hiroo, Japan - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) ENE
- Urakawa, Japan - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ENE
- Mutsu, Japan - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) S
- Hachinohe, Japan - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) SSE
- Morioka, Japan - 238.1 kms (148 miles) S